Camelford Fun Week is back and even BIGGER. With lots of FREE activities and workshops all week including:
- Drama workshops (run by Hookline Theatre) – NOW FULL
- Art workshops (run by Ruth-Proudfoot Smith) with students from Sir James Smith’s School
- Poetry workshop (run by Helen Jagger Wood) – all poetry will be displayed permanently in Enfield Park – PLACES AVAILABLE
- Bird walks (with Andy Bond)
- Bat walks (with Sarah Stevens)
- Knitathon (run by Needle and Thread) – raising funds for Invictus (£2 entry). All blankets and hats will be donated to Treliske Hospital
- Tug of war (for adults and children) – lots of prizes, trophies and medals. We are needing teams of 6!
- Circus Skills Workshop run by Camel Circus Jam
- Triathlon (run by Camelford Leisure Centre)
- Teddy Bears Picnic
- Afternoon Tea with the Mayor (tickets available from the Post Office)
- Spring Craft Fair – lots of craft stalls and activities. Come along and help make a Fabric Camelford. Katy from Endelienta will be running this drop in workshop with Wendy from Needle and Thread. The finished artwork will be displayed in the Town
- Music in the Park with great performances from participants of the drama workshop, Michelle Pluess, Sir James Smith’s School (Camelford Introducing), Boscastle Buoys, Coastal Belles and The Belfast Busker. Food and drink from the Liberal Democrat Club, Alice in Burgerland and hog roast!
To take part in the poetry workshop or for more information please contact Amanda on 01840 212880 or email email@example.com or Facebook Message Camelford Town Council
Camelford Council were delighted to have support from FEAST who have given this Fun Week £1,000 to pay for the workshops so we can offer them FREE of charge!