CTC follows Government advice and that of the Cornwall Association of Local Councils (CALC). In response to Government Guidelines, CTC is undertaking the following:
- Virtual meetings are being held via Zoom which are live streamed on Facebook. A recording is also available on Youtube.
- Only 1 toilet is open at the moment, in order to keep the toilet clean and ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitisers have been put in 4 locations throughout the High Street – Enfield Park, outside Steve Heard Butchers, outside Stephens Home Hardware and Spar.
- COVID-19 signage on the High Street.
- Face masks are to be worn in the Town Hall/Library (unless exempt).
- Clerk and Deputy Work are working at home for part of the week in order to ensure social distancing within the office and to minimise risk. Therefore, you may only be able to speak to the Clerk or Deputy Clerk.
- All events have been cancelled. Where civic events take place (Remembrance Sunday), only Councillors and staff will attend and will adhere to the Rule of 6.
From Thursday 24 September, anyone visiting the library will be required to scan the displayed QR Code or fill in a paper form upon entry. You can download before you visit the library using the QR code below. Also anyone having a meeting with CTC staff must also download the app.