Camelford Town Council recognises that from time to time there will be concerns expressed by members of the public over the activities of the Council or one of its members or employees. To address these issues the Council has adopted a procedure for the handling of complaints. This procedure allows people to have a form of address to the Council if they feel they have a complaint, or have been unfairly treated in their dealings with the Council staff, Councillors, the Council or its Committees.

If a member of the public feels that his/her complaint has not been dealt with satisfactorily he /she may submit a complaint against a member/members of the Council to the Monitoring Officer at Cornwall Council:

The Monitoring Officer, Cornwall Council, Treyew Road, Truro, TR1 3AY.